Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Long time, no chitchat...

To say that it has been forever since I posted here would be an understatement! But, such is life sometimes! Things have been very busy around the Clay household and blogging has just not been on the list. So here's what you've missed since the last time:

I came back to Japan at the beginning of May and immediately returned to school (and by immediately, I mean the day after I landed at Narita Airport). I finished out the school year last week with 10 of my original 16 kids. This week I began training and planning for the summer enrichment program. Just a little extra money and something else to keep me busy! After much debate, I am officially returning to 2nd grade next school year as well!

A.J. got back about 3 days before myself and was back to flying in no time. He did come to San Diego while I was "evacuated" and I got to spend 5 days with him out there! He recently left for his second deployment and will be gone for quite a few of the coming months.

There ya' have it! Makes a little more sense why I haven't blogged in awhile, doesn't it?? ;-) I do have some fun things planned for this summer, and I will make sure to share them with all of you. Forgive me for the long break, I promise I will get back on track with this site soon! I hope that you all are having a great summer so far and we'll chitchat again soon!

P.S.- Here are some pictures of the hydrangea that are blooming in Japan right now. Absolutely beautiful!!





No comments:

Post a Comment