Thursday, January 20, 2011

Disneyland: Tokyo

Since A.J. had Monday off for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, we decided to head up to Disneyland with some friends that invited us. It was a great day to go because we had the day off, but the Japanese do not. And when living in Japan, it always smart to do things when the Japanese have to work! I have wanted to go to Disney since we got here, so this was a very exciting day for me! I am told that Tokyo Disney is similar to Disneyland in California. I have only ever been to Disney World in Florida, so this was "kind of" a new experience for me.

The rides are fairly similar, with the exception of everything being in Japanese! Which also makes the rides a little bit more amusing! We had a great day with some great friends!






3 humans? I wonder what else they think we are going to put in there?


Vending machine by Alice's Tea Cups!





No comments:

Post a Comment