Saturday, October 2, 2010

I made it!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get this posted. I did arrive safely in Japan (as most of you know by now). I am staying in the Navy Lodge on base until I find a house for A.J. and I. I have to take a week long class this upcoming week, so it will be a little bit until I get started on the house hunting project! So far, so good over here. I am all checked in, and outside of not having a lot to do, it hasn't been so bad. Everyone is nice and the (very!) small part of the country that I have seen so far is beautiful! I am looking forward to getting out and exploring once the "obligation" stuff is done! Here are a couple of pictures I snapped while I was landing at the Air Force base here in Japan. Many more photos to come!






1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it safely Lauren! I hope you get out and explore a lot! So will you learn some Japanese in your class or whatever it is this week? Hope things are going well!
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete