Sunday, September 26, 2010

D- Day!

Well, the time has come. I leave for Japan tomorrow! I cannot believe how fast this month has gone... I feel like I just got home yesterday! Regardless, here we are. I will be leaving Harrisburg at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning, traveling all day to get to Seattle, and then leaving Seattle for Japan at 2:00 AM on Tuesday. I will be arriving in Japan at 7:00 AM on Wednesday morning (their time). Atsugi is 13 hours ahead of us, so that is 6:00 PM here on Tuesday. It will be a long couple of days, but I am sure that once I get there and get settled, it will seem like it wasn't too bad! Keep watching the blog and both of our Facebook accounts, as that will be the best way to keep in touch with us. I know that we both are looking forward to coming home in December and seeing our family and friends again! Love to you all and we'll chitchat with you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment