Saturday, March 9, 2013

Where have you been??

That's a good question!! I just looked at the blog this weekend and realized how far behind I was on posting here. Geez! We've been busy since Thanksgiving traveling, working and dealing with not feeling so hot. I've got some major updating to do!

We went to China over Thanksgiving, took our honey moon at the end of December and also found out that we're expecting our first little one in August! Yup, that's right...baby Clay will be making us a family of 3 later this year. :-)  We are thrilled and cannot wait to meet our little one! Needless to say, I have been feeling rather yucky. But, I think I can finally see the end of that road!

So, I'll be posting a bunch on here to get everything updated. Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment